Polo has a long-standing tradition in the Memphis area, beginning in 1954, when it was played at the Memphis Hunt and Polo Club.
The club later moved to Germantown at Lee Taylor’s Wildwood Farm, an active part of the polo community with regular matches and charity events. During this era, the Memphis Polo Club hosted the U.S. Open of Polo.
The club moved to Rossville Farm in 2003, and has worked with experts to create some of the country’s best polo fields at the new, 200-acre location.
© MEMPHIS POLO • 2650 STINSON ROAD • ROSSVILLE, TN 38066
Designed by Southern Growth Studio